Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Venting

I have so many projects and plans, I'm almost scared to do anything. And all I do is enter this procrastination loop and seem to never be able to go out. Like now. Writing here instead of doing something else.

The worst thing is that I feel like nothing will happen to make me change. As if no punishment, divine or human will come for this state of mind.

And I should really be more motivated than that, because I have the best motivation in the world to go on. But I just freeze and don't want to do anything. Just stay in blissful happiness. And make everyday a weekend.

Don't worry, I'm not depressed, just lazy. Et de malhumeur. And a bit tired. I just need to snap out of it. Oh and also, I don't seem to find my words today, I have a bit of a hard time expressing myself, and lot of work to do.

Ok, now that I've finished complaining, back to our regularly scheduled program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.