Saturday, May 3, 2014

My BalconyGarden - 2014 Edition

It's spring, time for some gardening. Since we moved to a new and improved place, we have two gardening options: balcony plus small garden. While the balcony is still mainly for flowers and the occasional cherry tomato, the garden will be a potager, a vegetable garden. We'll see if I share the garden pictures as well.

These are the flowers on the balcony. On the left hand side are the folded chairs and table and another table for the barbecue. We are thinking about a pergola, until then I don't want any other furniture, maybe just the little pool for when the baby will be bigger.

 To tell you the truth these are not the most recent photos. On the hanging pots in front, there are pansies and flowing geraniums and I want to put some million bells or similar in the pots to the right where there is a spider plant now.

The pots on the floor have spring bulbs and that is where I am putting the cherry tomatoes. Do you know what these flowers are called? They are some of the bulbs I planted but I lost the labels. The others are narcissus, Japanese hyacinth, crocus and tulips.

 And finally, an intruder, a squirrel. I see them all the time climbing the trees but this is the first time I see one on our balcony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.