Friday, May 16, 2014

Tokyo in April

I think I already mentioned my passion for Japan. My dream would be to visit Tokyo in sakura season, when all the cherry trees are in blossom. En attendant, here are some pictures from Tokyo in April.


This park looks so calm, like an oasis in the middle of the chaotic city I imagine Tokyo to be. I think the way I picture Tokyo is heavily influenced by Murakami's work and the way reality and imagination blend.


And a panorama view. All this green in the middle of the skyscrapers. Did you know that the old name of Tokyo is Edo and that Kyoto, the old capital is an anagram of Tokyo? Fun fact :)


The rose of winter or japanese camellia is a symbol of Japan. I'll let you this image for a great Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Materialele disponibile pe acest blog sunt publicate sub licenţă Atribuire-Necomercial-Fără Opere Derivate 3.0 România Creative Commons.